Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting you started my way

Things you need:
A 3 ring binder
Baseball card inserts ( I suggest 10 sleeves to start)
Obviously good scissors
Each week get your coupons and cut cut cut!

Now you're probably wondering what the heck you'll be doing with these things. Well the binder has worked well for me to keep all my coupons organized, accessible and visually easy to find.
Once you cut all your coupons, organize them into piles by category. Cleaning products, toiletries, dairy, grocery, deli, personal hygiene...you get the idea. Some people have alphabetized them, that doesn't work well for me. But try and see what will work best for you.
Once you've organized your coupons, slide them into the slots as you wish. You can make your binder decorative if you want & personalize it with you're own touch!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment